Read the Foreword, Introduction, and first few pages of each chapter:
Foreword by Rev. William N. Esborn
1. Congress and the Bible
2. The Northwest Ordinance
3. Indian Treaties and Indian Schools
4. Propagating the Gospel Among the Heathen?
5. Thomas Jefferson and Public Education
6. Did Prayer Save the Constitutional Convention?
7. Treaties with the Barbary States
8. Treaties with Christian Nations
9. James Madison's Detached Memoranda
10. The Election of 1800
11. More Lies About Benjamin Franklin
12. More Lies About Thomas Jefferson
13. Jefferson, Madison, and Blackstone?
About the author: Chris Rodda is someone who never intended to be a writer, but got pissed off enough at the rampant Christian nationalist revisionism of American history that she decided to write a book about it, which somehow led to her "day job" as Senior Research Director for the Military Religious Freedom Foundation. She is also a blogger on the Huffington Post and Talk2Action, writing about historical revisionism, religious issues in the military, and whatever else she feels like writing about.